Updated: Feb 25
By Sierra Schallock Marketing Specialist, Nov 13, 2020
Here at Jethro, we try to provide the best technology and the easiest accessibility to our
technology. From software to hardware, we take into consideration all needs seniors may have when finding a phone that suits their needs best. There are 5 main comparison points between our brand and others which are extremely important when providing seniors with the best quality:
1. 4G Band Accessibility: Jethro senior cell phones are unlocked, meaning they can be used with service providers other than our own. Additionally, the 4G bands compatible with Jethro phones include all major carriers in the United States and Canada (except for Sprint).
In terms of Jethro Mobile cell phone service, it extends to many foreign countries for long-
distance calls as well. The bands in which Jethro cell phones service provides include 2, 4, 5, 7, 12, 13, 17, and 66.
2. Operating System: Jethro phones are one of the best senior cell phones because they are designed with software that specifically benefits seniors where they may struggle compared to other users. Jethro phones offer larger fonts and higher contrasts than other brands. This helps tremendously for seniors who may have diminished eyesight.
In addition, the phones have been simplified for use. What this means is there is no internet access, apps, or browsers. This makes the Operating System much simpler for seniors to navigate and use.
3. Hearing Aid Compatibility: one aspect that many brands do not have with their phones
is hearing aid compatibility. The new SC490 has cutting edge M4/T4 hearing aid compatibility. Those who have hearing aids need this type of technology in order to hear
the call without any issues. Jethro designed these phones for seniors hard of hearing.
4. Accessories: one major difference between Jethro and other brands is that the
simplicity of use does not stop with the phone. It is included in all aspects such as the
accessories. Many phones come with only a charging cord which can be difficult for
seniors to use. Instead, Jethro phones come with a charging dock where the senior phone can be easily set into rather than a small and frustrating cord.
5. Customer and Partner Service: the last point as to why Jethro and its phones are better
for seniors and partners of the company is because of the service we are capable of
Jethro is local to both Canada and the United States, making us easier to get
into contact with. We provide toll-free, live agent support during operation hours. Many
other companies may not be able to provide this service as they either do not have a
toll-free number or will send you to an automated service. Jethro also provides 24/7 email support for customers.
For those of you that are wholesalers, many companies may make you liable for any defects, returns, or warranty claims. However, with Jethro, we handle all warranties, replacements, and concerns rather than placing that burden on you.
Overall, Jethro is a company that places customers and our potential partners first. We pride ourselves on making both our cell phones for seniors and interactions simple, reliable, and affordable. We want the best for our customers and our partners.