Updated: 5 days ago
By: Spencer Mann - Marketing Specialist, November 28, 2019
Jethro Shop is releasing our newest flip phone model, the SC330 v3. The new release from Jethro has significant improvements from the previous model. We listened to our customers and made appropriate changes to make the SC330 v3 our most user friendly flip phone model to date. Changes ranged from the design of the phone, to the functionality, to the compatibility. Here are some of the most notable aspects of the SC330 v3:
1. Battery life: the SC330 v3 has a 25% increase in battery life compared to the previous model (the SC330 v2).
2. Bandwidth capacity: the bandwidth capacity of our new phone has been expanded to be compatible in South America, Europe, and Australia.
3. Enhanced volume: the volume of the new model has been largely enhanced and is much easier to hear than our previous model.
4. Direct call / speed dial: the M1 and M2 buttons on the SC330 make direct calls easier than ever, and speed dial can be set up as well to make quick calling even easier.
5. SOS alert button: the SC330 v3 is equipped with a large SOS button on the back that when held down immediately contacts a list of pre-set people in your contacts.
As 3G phases out, it is time to upgrade to 4G. With that, we introduce the new SC490 4G bar style senior cell phone. The SC490 retained many of the updates which went into the SC330 v3, but with even more great features. Also, for those of you who purchased your SC330 v3 within the last year, you are eligible for an upgrade. Don't get stuck with bad reception after the 3G shutdown. Take a look at our newest cell phone for seniors, the SC490.