Volume Common Troubleshooting Steps
I can’t hear the person talking on the other line.
- Press the volume up button located above the “OK” button
- Put the phone on speaker
The person I’m trying to call can’t hear me or I sound muffled to them.
- Make sure you haven’t muted the phone. You can see the mute/unmute option while on a call when you press the menu button
- Make sure the service in your area is sufficient. Connect to Wi-Fi calling is possible to boost reception, find out more from the video below
- Put the phone on speaker by pressing the button that says “SPKR”
My ringer won’t make any noise.
- Make sure the phone is not on vibrate by pressing and holding the # button for a couple seconds. There will be a vibrate symbol that appears on the top right hand of the screen when the phone is on vibrate only.
- Turn up the ringer volume by going to Settings> Sound (6)> Ring Volume, then toggle the volume higher. The bar will display blue to demonstrate how high the volume is.
My phone is too quiet
- Turn up the ringer, media, and alarm volume by going to Settings> Sound (6)> Choose the volume you would like to turn up, then toggle the volume higher. The bar will display blue to demonstrate how high the volume is.
- Put the phone on speaker during a call.