Updated: Apr 20
By: Tess Biscup, Marketing Specialist, Feb 17, 2022
Looking to activate your Jethro Mobile Plan and port your number but need a little guidance? This blog post will provide a set of detailed instructions that will make setting up your new plan simple and trouble-free.
To activate your Jethro Mobile Plan and port your number, follow these steps:
1. Go to www.jethromobile.com
2. Select the "Activate"button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
3. If you do not have a Jethro Mobile account, create one.
If you already have an account, you may log in.
4. Type in you ICCID Number.
5. If your SIM card already has a plan attached, you will move onto the activation screen.
If you do not have a plan attached to the SIM card, you will move onto
choosing the one you would like.
6. To activate with an existing number, select "port an existing phone number".
7. Enter your porting information including your previous service provider's account number and pin number.
*More about porting:
8. If you would like to, you can turn on auto-renewal for easy billing.
9. Select "Activate" and you will receive this conformation. Once the port is complete, you will receive an email.
10. After you receive the email, turn the phone off and then back on again and it is ready to use!
Have any more questions?
Reach us here:
Call us- 1.888.509.6199
Email us- email@example.com