Updated: 2 days ago
By: Sierra Schallock - Marketing Specialist, February 17, 2021
After searching through various plans, you decided that Jethro had the best cell phone plan for you. Whether it be the cheapest or the best senior cell phone plan, it is now time to activate your prepaid cell phone service.
When you first get your new SIM card, you will need to activate it. To do this follow these simple steps:
1. Create or log into your Jethro Mobile account using this link: https://myaccount.jethromobile.com/sign_in
2. In the top right corner, select activate.
3. If you already have your SIM card, type in your SIM card number ( ICCID), and select “Continue.” If you don’t have a SIM card, click “Order SIM card.”
4. If you want to keep your current phone number, select “I want to port an existing number,” and fill in the following information. Please see this blog for more information on porting and what information you will need.
5. If you want to activate your service with a new number, select “I want to activate a brand new number.”
6. Fill out your service address. If you are porting a number, make sure this address matched the one on file with your other service provider. If you are getting a new number, fill it out with your current address. The area code will generate based off of this address.
7. Choose the cell phone service plan you would like to purchase from this following list.
8. If you purchased a service plan already, please write the activation code starting with “JMPT” in this box and click "Apply Discount Code.”
9. If you have not purchased a service plan, click on “Add a New Card” and fill out this information and select “Save Payment Method.”
10. Jethro offers prepaid, pay as you go cell phone plans. This means your service will stop at the end of your plan whether that be 30 days, 90 days, 180 days, or 365 days depending on the plan you select. If you want your service to automatically renew at the end of the billing period, select the small check box that says, “Use This Card for Automatic Payments” and you will be enrolled in the autopay program. This will allow your service to renew without stopping.
If you have any questions or need further assistance on porting. Please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support, and we will be here for you as always.
Call us- 1.888.509.6199
Email us- firstname.lastname@example.org